Sunday, 3 June 2012

Quick Brother/Nephew Visit!

Doug, Matthew, and Tito came down for a quick visit Friday night to Sunday morning. I got a two hour pathway ride in Friday after work before they arrived. Saturday we hiked the Douglas Fir Trail right here in the city, then went to see The Avengers in 3D. I also got the Rav hooked up with an additional bike rack on the roof. Spiffy!

After that we had some home made rotisserie chicken on the BBQ followed by a few rounds of Waterworks! Classic 70s family fun. I retrieved that game from the collection of family board games in Mom and Dad's basement a couple of years back. It's fun even if you don't dress like the family on the box cover.


There are a couple photos from the weekday activities too ... the Tuesday night ride in Canmore shows a gnarly little downhill we are going to conquer NEXT time. Haha ...

I signed up for two more races. One in June: Rundle's Revenge (Kick Ass 50km) and the Gear Jammer in Squamish in July (45km). Solo!

Today I'm off for a ride with Heather and the dogs. Back on the red bike!









No comments:

Post a Comment