Sunday, 22 July 2012

Hiking Yamnuska!

Friday morning four of us rode Tom Snow and Ridgeback. Lots of climbing on this route (562 metres over 17kms). The downhills don't feel like they last long enough! We had a great time with three doggie friends along and the clouds didn't spill anything on us.

Friday was a late night with a nasty lightening storm re-routing Doug's plane to Edmonton. Instead of arriving at 9:15 I picked him up at 2am. Ouch.

A sleep-in and slow start Saturday. Then Doug and the boys and I headed out to Canmore to see a bunch of my friends racing in the 24Hrs of Adrenaline this weekend. It looks like a fun event. I'll do it next year!

Today I got on my cross bike for the first time in weeks and did a 60km pathway ride with a friend. Nice and easy chat ride. Then the guys and I went and hiked Yamnuska. Now the burgers are on the grill ... life is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment