I had the Go Pro out today to play with it some more and get some Sante footage. It's cool to see her on the trail doing her thing behind me. Well, she's behind me by the second half of the ride. I'll need to front-mount the camera one of these days to get her on camera in front of me and tearing around off the trail during the slow climbing. I wish I'd had the camera on the front and rolling today for the cow encounter.
We came around a bend and Sante froze in her tracks and started barking at the big black mass standing in front of her. For half a second I thought it was a bear. But nope, too big. Just a goobery wild-eyed black cow mama. Two youngsters behind her. She snorted a couple times and then charged at Sante, who tucked her tail in and bolted 10 or 15 feet before getting back between us and the cow. Mama turned around and barreled her way through the woods mooing at us in annoyance. I later saw her and her two youngsters on the road back to Bragg being herded by one guy on a horse and another on an ATV. Maybe we helped them get her heading in the right direction?
Anyway, enjoy the video. For some reason it doesn't seem to have uploaded in HD. I'll have to figure that out for another time. And here are a few snaps too ...
No comments:
Post a Comment