Late night lagoon skating and watching the countdowns. Up this morning and off to Canmore to ski with Kate M, Chad, and doggies.
Turned around half an hour later to retrieve forgotten skis. They were diligently scraped clean of wax and left leaning on the garage. Duh. Tired.
Eventually made it to Canmore and Chad drove the rest of the way to Mt Shark.
Chilly but gorgeous day. Brilliant white-clad Rockies against a clear blue sky, snow-capped evergreens, and pristine track-set trails. Nice!
Not much left in the legs but I managed an hour and a quarter trying to keep up to Kate. I should have left Santé rigged to me so I could work less and go faster ... but I didn't want her hauling me down and it wasn't an ideal day for me to train her, based on my brain barely working. Great day. Just too much driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment