Thursday, 10 May 2012

Coffee anyone?

I finally got around to visiting "Coffee Machine Services Inc" on 14th Street after work today. I came home with my new espresso machine! Kate took her Saeco there to be serviced a month or so ago and discovered a great little hole-in-the-wall spot owned and run by Predrag. While creativecookware.com has some great Canadian pricing on premium machines, Predrag knows what's what and will make you a better deal too. Plus, he spent at least an hour showing me how to make espresso, steam milk, calibrate, and clean my new machine. While he instructed, and I learned, we drank strong espresso and whiskey (he tucked the bottle away when I got set to take this photo) ... I think that makes us family by Yugoslav tradition? What a great guy! Go see him if you're looking for a great cuppa at home!

Come over for a brew! I'm all set for serving up lattes, Americanos, espresso, and I even know how to serve up a machiato now!
All set to start the day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment