Saturday, 19 May 2012

Saturday birthday on a long weekend ...

Just a quickie so my folks can see what I got up to today. Hey, if your mom doesn't read your blog, you're just plain wasting your time. Haha. I missed their call but enjoyed the Happy Birthday serenade over voicemail. 

It was a great day! A drive out to Jumpingpound for a couple of laps with a fellow Spin Sister and Sante. The new GPS says we climbed 1732 feet and rode 20kms. No wipeouts! (Well not for me anyway.) Sante and her long legs loved every second of it ... I think we both smiled the whole time! Then back to the city for clean up and a yummy dinner out before some wind down couch time.

It's only Saturday! Two more long-weekend days to enjoy outside. :)

That was a great day Mom.
Short rest before Lap 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment