 |
| Bow 80 Swag! |
The fantastic weather continues. It's been another gorgeous week for outdoor activities. Mine were largely limited to dog walks but, happily they were under a sunny sky. I was a little under the weather this past week.
It's hard to slow down when the weather is so amazing but sometimes the body decides. I did get out for a pathway spin Friday. Yesterday I made use of the downtime by spending some time at TCR getting my cross bike professionally fitted for me. I'm all set for winter road riding and spin class now. Pain free I hope! But let's not rush things. There's plenty of mountain biking left to do!
 |
| Bowmont |
Today I drove Kate and Craig out to Banff so they could leave a car in Cochrane and ride some single track back. Great company, more Bow 80 talk, and breakfast at Melissa's. Then Santé and I had a nice light hike at Lake Minnewanka. (She did get into something again ... so far the result is only some nasty fumes coming out of her!)
Back in the city I changed the tube on my slow-leak back tire on the cross bike and took a quick spin around Bowmont. So nice to have such a great park in my backyard!
Get outside! Don't miss the fall colours!
.JPG) |
| Rich and Cory at TCR
|
 |
| Lake Minnewanka |
No comments:
Post a Comment