| Peace Bridge: Best part of commute. |
I threw myself back into bike commuting though. No more denying reality that the downtown commute will continue as I'm not getting off my current project any time soon, and back into my home office. And no more excuses about resting before, or being tired after, the Bow 80. Ha ha.
![]() |
| The view from the Rav. |
I rode three of four days. (Check out the image of the one day driving experience. Very unusual view for 7am!) The legs seem to get a different experience on the cross bike than the mountain bike and they felt pretty tired. Shouldn't take long to adjust though! I enjoy the dark rides in the morning with all the blinky red lights on the pathway, the view of a lit up downtown, and of course, riding the uber cool Peace Bridge all lit up. In the afternoons the sun has warmed up all the fallen leaves on the path and they smell great as they flip flip flip under my wheels. And I only got caught in the rain once! Sante got out to Bowmont for a spin one evening too.
The Spin Sisters AGM was Tuesday night. I've included links to a couple videos Lindsey showed us. (Check out Kate mastering the Devonian Drop in the slush and mud at the Iron Maiden race in June!) Looks like a successful club season all around. I'll be helping out the executive committee next year with the club race program, so if you're a sister and you've got any wishes/ideas in that regard, drop me a note!


No comments:
Post a Comment